WHO THRIVES AS A CONCORD LAW SCHOOL STUDENT?
While students at Concord Law School at Kaplan University enjoy far more scheduling flexibility and accessibility than students attending fixed campus law schools, the program is still rigorous and intensive: it requires time, energy, and focus to complete.
Those who succeed at Concord Law School are ambitious, highly motivated, and self-disciplined. Your goal of earning a legal degree is achievable, but only if you have the genuine desire, time, and dedication. With the goal of enrolling only those up to the challenge, our admissions process is selective.
All Locations: All Walks of Life
We’re proud of the diverse group of applicants attracted to Concord. You’ll interact with people across the U.S. and around the globe. You’ll discover that your fellow students bring a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to class:
- Executives broadening their expertise or pursuing a second career.
- Physicians and other medical professionals seeking legal expertise to help patients or practice outcomes.
- Entrepreneurs looking to protect and expand their company.
- Single parents striving to advance professionally while raising young children.
- Nonprofit and public sector professionals advocating on behalf of those who need help.
- And many more students, each bringing their unique experiences and insights to the classroom.
The depth and breadth of so many different perspectives can make class discussions and study sessions especially engaging. The experience can be more rewarding compared to a geographically fixed campus that can’t quite match that level of diversity.
“When you have a degree from Concord Law School at Kaplan University, you have learned to work online across state boundaries, across cultures. You have the opportunity to show that you understand today’s society and today’s technology. Employers really appreciate those skills.”
Dr. Betty Vandenbosch, President, Kaplan University
Regulatory and Disclosure Information for Prospective Students
Concord Law School is a Distance Learning Law School, in the unaccredited category, registered with the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California. Concord operates under the rules and guidelines established by the Committee. Those rules and guidelines require certain disclosures to prospective and current students. Concord supports these requirements, which are linked here.