We strive to deliver a positive educational experience for our students. We measure the success of our efforts through feedback provided by students and alumni.
Recently, we participated in the national Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE) and a university alumni survey. We found that our students are satisfied with Concord and rate their experiences with Concord higher than the average of students at traditional law schools.
Concord alumni felt their education was worth the cost, giving the value an average rating of 4.69 (on a 5-point scale).
Concord students rated their relationship with faculty members more favorably than the average of students from other law schools (5.70 vs. 5.43, on a 7-point scale).
Concord alumni rated their experience 4.56 (on a 5-point scale). When compared to responses from students at other law schools, Concord's ratings were higher than average for:
- Overall satisfaction with their educational experience (3.41 vs. 3.17, on a 4-point scale)
- Desire to attend the same law school again, if they could start over (3.45 vs. 3.16, on a 4-point scale)
Concord students rated key components of legal skills development more favorably than the average of students from other law schools:
- Contributed to developing legal research skills (3.38 vs. 3.19, on a 4-point scale)
- Contributed to writing clearly and effectively (3.46 vs. 3.17, on a 4-point scale)
- Contributed to thinking critically and analytically (3.66 vs. 3.39, on a 4-point scale)