Most Commonly Searched:
Tuition, Fees, and Policies for Nondegree-Seeking Students
Each single-course enrollment/registration is $515 per credit hour.*
*CLS Alumni students may be eligible for a $50 per credit hour discount. Indiana residents will receive a 10% tuition reduction on all Concord Law School courses.
Students are required to pay a $295.00 resource fee per term. Indiana residents receive a 10% reduction on resource fees per term.
A fee of $10.00 is charged for each copy of an official transcript. A $2.00 shipping and handling fee will be charged if the receiving school is unable to accept electronic delivery. Additional fees are as follows: notarized, $30.00; rush delivery, $25.00. Students will receive one free copy of their official diploma. Additional fees are as follows: duplicate/replacement, $25.00 (free if damaged in shipment or printed with errors); notarized, $30.00; apostille, $100.00. There is a $30.00 transcript ordering fee for applicants who would like Concord to order transcripts on their behalf from their previous institutions.
Additional Technology Requirements for Courses
Along with the Technology Requirements listed in the Catalog, all students should review and be aware of any additional software and hardware requirements for their course(s) prior to enrollment. For a complete listing of additional requirements, visit https://www.concordlawschool.edu/admissions/technical-requirements.
Textbooks may be required for your selected course. Booklists are posted at https://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/concordlawschool.htm.
A $25.00 fee will be added for all returned checks.
- Payment of tuition and fees in full is due prior to enrollment.
- Books and other instructional materials are not included in the cost of tuition.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change after 30 days’ advance notice. See the current University Catalog/Addendum for an explanation of the Refund Policy.
- Participants outside the United States or U.S. Territories will be responsible for the cost and the shipment of instructional materials including returns and payments of customs duties or fees.
- Cancellation of Enrollment Agreement: Three-Day Cancellation—An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an Enrollment Agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
The following courses are offered for nondegree-seeking students. The courses listed may not be available for registration for all posted start dates. Contact your Admissions Advisor to discuss course availability.
- CL730 Electronic Legal Research
- CL745 Cross Professional Ethics
- CL760 Community Property
- CL761 Family Law Practicum*
- CL801 Contract Drafting
- CL802 Business Planning and Skills Training—Practicum
- CL805 Federal Taxation
- CL811 Administrative Law
- CL813 Employment Discrimination
- CL816 Immigration Law*
- CL820 Intellectual Property*
- CL821 Cyber Law*
- CL822 Patent Law Fundamentals
- CL824 Patent Claim Drafting*
- CL826 Cybersecurity Law
- CL827 Employment Law
- CL830 Health Law
- CL831 Medical Malpractice/Professional Liability*
- CL833 Medical Products Liability
- CL834 Risk Management in Health Care*
- CL839 Trial Advocacy*
- CL841 ADR and Technology
- CL843 Virtual Law Practice
- CL845 Administrative Advocacy*
- CL850 Education Law
- CL855 Special Education Law
*Course has a prerequisite requirement; for course descriptions and details visit https://catalog.purdueglobal.edu/concord-law-school/course-descriptions/.