Concord Law School Admissions
Your Concord Legal Education Begins With Just One Form
Concord attracts motivated students who appreciate the challenge and professional development opportunities a Concord legal education offers. The law school admissions process at Concord seeks applicants who will bring a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to their coursework and to the legal profession. To be considered for Concord’s online education programs, an applicant must meet certain requirements. Please read the information on our JD degree program, Executive Juris DoctorateSM and LLM program to learn more about Concord Law School admissions criteria.
- Applicants who wish to pursue a legal education at Concord should contact a Concord Law School admissions representative.
- A Concord Law School Admissions Advisor will contact you to conduct an initial interview and answer your questions.
- JD and EJD applicants are required to take the Concord Online Admissions Test.
- After completing the test, JD and EJD applicants may further discuss the program with a law school Admissions Advisor.
- All applicants are required to provide Concord with official transcripts from relevant colleges and universities.
- Qualified applicants are presented to and reviewed by the Concord Admissions Committee.
- Apply to the LLM degree program directly online.
Accepted JD and EJD applicants are notified promptly and may begin their program on one of the four first-year start dates. LLM applicants may begin at one of three start dates per year.
The Juris Doctor degree is completed over four years (92 units). The Executive Juris Doctor degree is completed over three years (72 units). Annual tuition for JD and EJD terms beginning after June 1, 2010, is $9984. A $100 nonrefundable application fee is required to be considered for admission.
The LLM degree program is 24 units designed to be completed in two years. The tuition is $900 per unit.
Whether you are moving into a new career, looking to advance in your present career, or are interested in gaining a deep understanding of law and our legal system, a Concord Law School education will be helpful to you. Concord can assist you in securing the financial support you need to attend law school. Options include a variety of federal, state, and private lending programs, including military financial aid. Let Concord help find the financial solution that is right for you.