Benefits of Distance-Learning
An Online Law Degree That Works For You—Anytime, Anywhere
Finally, A Law School That Offers Flexibility
Prior to Concord Law School’s inception, a legal education was generally only available to those who lived in large metropolitan areas or university towns. Today, you can go to law school wherever and whenever you connect to the Internet. The benefits of a distance-learning law program are immediate and obvious. You do not have to move, change employment, or even commute to take advantage of a Concord legal education.
Concord Law School’s distance-learning program is flexible. With the competing demands of work and family responsibilities, many cannot attend classroom-based programs requiring a fixed schedule and location. Concord’s virtual halls never close:
- Video lectures are accessible 24-7.
- Assignments are turned in and returned with in-depth feedback to the student’s homepage within days.
- Student services are available at the click of a mouse.
Concord’s Distance-Learning Environment Offers Even More Benefits
Distance-learning not only makes going to law school accessible and affordable, it also provides a learning environment that is surprisingly individualized. Another unexpected benefit of a distance learning law school is that Concord students report a sense of community with their colleagues that rivals their experiences in fixed-facility graduate programs.
Other benefits of Concord’s distance-learning law program may be less apparent:
- It’s inspirational. Students have access to experts in the field.
- It’s nurturing. Students enrolled in Concord’s distance-learning college establish a personal bond with Professors through regular emails and bond with each other in classrooms, chat rooms, on discussion boards, through instant messaging and email, and, for some, even through in-person study groups.
- It’s performance-driven. Students are focused on their own assignments and achievements, not on those of students seated next to them, and they have the support to help them succeed.
- It’s diverse. Concord has law degree students from all 50 U.S. states and 13 other countries who have a wide variety of backgrounds and experience.
- It’s engaging. Course content is demanding, while methodology is driven by an understanding of how adults learn most effectively.