About Concord Law School
Earn Your Law Degree From The Pioneer Of Online Law Schools
Concord Law School Brings The Best Legal Minds To You
Kaplan University's Concord Law School is the nation's premier provider of online legal education. Since opening its virtual doors in 1998, Concord has helped more than 1000 graduates obtain their Juris Doctor (JD) or Executive Juris DoctorSM (EJD) degree. Concord has always been a member of the Kaplan family. The formal merger of Concord into Kaplan University in the fall of 2007 made Concord the first online law school to be part of a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
Concord's flexible, innovative online law school brings some of the nation's best legal minds to our students, enabling them to earn their law degree when and where they choose.
Convenient, Part-Time Law Degree Programs
Concord’s law degree programs are at the vanguard of law school programs. Leveraging the latest technology, Concord Law School opens the doors of legal education to those whose work and family responsibilities or geographic location make it difficult or impossible to attend a fixed facility law school. Our students are motivated and highly qualified individuals seeking a challenging and engaging law school experience—many are graduates of some of the nation’s most prominent and demanding institutions such as Harvard, Yale, MIT, and the University of California at Berkeley. As such, they expect no less of Concord. What they find is that Concord exceeds their expectations through:
- Superior, accessible faculty with real-world law practice experience
- Supportive, interactive law school program with professors and advisors committed to student success
- Multiple learning formats that include:
- Video lectures from nationally recognized experts
- Live online classes that support an engaged, stimulating, and supportive learning community
- Extensive feedback and support
- Individual tutorials
- An online library that is accessible 24/7 with all the resources necessary to earn a law degree
- A robust JD Degree program for those who want to practice law. Earning your degree from Concord Law School readies you to sit for the California Bar Exam. To date, the bar exam results for Concord graduates confirm its standing as the nation’s leading online law school
- An adaptable EJDSM Degree for those seeking to enhance their careers with a legal education but who do not want to practice law
- A practical, focused LLM program in Small Business Practice for attorneys and recent law graduates who want to develop the skills and in-depth knowledge of the issues that confront small businesses to better serve their clients.