Students who are successful at Concord Law School are high achievers who bring enthusiasm and commitment to their law school career. While students have much more flexibility in their studies than exists in a bricks-and-mortar setting, the Concord Law School program demands a substantial investment of time and attention.
Nowhere is Concord Law School's mission of providing an accessible legal education more evident than in its admissions process. Beginning with a dialogue with an Admissions Advisor, the process assists the applicant in determining whether the online environment in general, and the Concord law program in particular, is the right fit and will serve his or her career objectives and interests.
To apply for admission or to receive more information about Concord Law School:
1. Complete the form at the “request for information” section on the site.
2. An Admissions Advisor will contact you to conduct an initial interview and answer questions.
3. JD and EJD applicants are required to take the Concord Online Admissions Test. Access to the test and the application form is via a password provided by the Admissions Advisor.
4. After completing the test, JD and EJD applicants have the opportunity to further discuss the program with the Admissions Advisor.
5. Qualified JD and EJD applicants are presented to the Concord Admissions Committee. Because the law school has a “rolling admissions” process and there are four first-year starts per year, the Committee meets regularly. Applicants are notified promptly of the results of their application.
6. LLM candidates will apply online and may begin at one of three start dates per year.
7. All applicants are also required to provide Concord with official transcripts from appropriate colleges and universities in order to be considered for admission.
Regulatory and Disclosure Information for Prospective Students
Concord is a Distance Learning Law School, in the unaccredited category, registered with the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California. Concord operates under the rules and guidelines established by the Committee. Those rules and guidelines require certain disclosures to prospective students and students. Concord supports these requirements, which are linked here: Read More
Concord Law School Scholarship Program
Concord established its scholarship program
to further its mission of providing an affordable and accessible legal education. A limited number of scholarships are available for first-year students enrolling in the JD program who demonstrate the talent, drive, and academic ability to become successful law school students. For more information, please review the scholarship policies and procedures
Concord seeks motivated self-starters. JD and EJD candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally or DETC-accredited institution approved by the State Bar of California. Read More
Our online program is affordable. Individuals can go to law school without the costs of relocating, changing employment, or even commuting. Read More
Concord’s mission is to make legal education accessible. Our unique learning platform was designed for the average computer user and does not require sophisticated technology or skills. Read More